Digital Marketing Funding
There are a wide variety of funding sources available to support the growth of your business.
In nearly every case, success in accessing funding depends on the quality of the application, proposal or business plan presented as every state agency has only a finite level of funding and will typically select the applications which present the best opportunity for business success. For start-ups the main yardstick is the ability to create employment while for Enterprise Ireland there is the added objective of export sales development.
In our experience there is support available for every company so it is often a case of identifying where you best fit and what type of support will best suit your stage of development.
Enterprise Ireland | Business Process Improvement Grant
The Business Process Improvement Grant from Enterprise Ireland is designed to develop and enhance your company’s capability to use the internet as an effective channel for business development.
Eligible assignments may include the following activities:
- Strategic review of existing online activities and development of your company’s future online strategy.
- Understanding international best practice, effective tools and strategies in the area of e-Marketing.
- Embedding e-marketing practices and skills in your company by developing the capabilities of your staff.
- What is the maximum funding available?
The maximum level of grant support is up to 50% of eligible costs incurred to a maximum grant of €35,000. The grant is implemented through a panel of e-marketing consultants approved by Enterprise Ireland.
Am I eligible?
The Business Process Improvement Grant is open to all Enterprise Ireland clients or potential clients who have been trading for at least 5 years engaged in manufacturing or eligible internationally traded services.
What should I do next?
Interested companies should contact their Enterprise Ireland Development Advisor or the Internet Marketing Unit directly for further information (Tel. 01 7172969).
How can IMS Marketing Assist?
IMS Marketing is on the approved panel as an Enterprise Ireland trainer/consultant. We have worked with many companies under this and similar e-marketing grants in the past few years. Get in touch today to find out how we can help you with your e-Marketing strategy.
Local Enterprise Office, Galway |Online Trading Vouchers
The Local Enterprise Office are currently running a digital grant scheme worth up to €2,500 per grant from a bursary of €5 million under the National Digital Strategy funded by the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources.
What can the online vouchers / digital grant be used for?
- Have a limited online trading presence
- Development of a new e-commerce website
- Upgrade of an existing e-commerce website
- Purchase of internet related software
- Development of an iPhone or Android app
- Development and execution of a digital marketing strategy such as Search Engine Optimisation, Display Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Digital branding creative, lead nurturing and e-commerce conversion strategy
- Digital marketing online trading training.
What kind of businesses can benefit from this scheme?
- The digital grant scheme is open to small businesses throughout Ireland
- Enterprises that have been trading for minimum of 12 months
- Turnover less than €2 million
- Less than 10 employees
Step 1: Attend Local Enterprise Office or a mentor meeting
Step 2: Completion of application form for online trading voucher
Step 3: Application evaluation
Step 4: Vouchers distributed to successful applicants
Step 5: Implementation of plan
Step 6: Forward complete expenses claim for agency payment
If you are eligible for the above, we at IMS Marketing are a top marketing agency specialising in B2B marketing but also with extensive experience with B2C businesses in the West of Ireland with proven track record in digital marketing are happy to discuss how we can help you avail of this opportunity.
In house capabilities feasible for the online voucher include:
- Front end web design and development of e-commerce websites
- Digital branding and graphic design
- Development of a digital marketing strategy
- Google Analytics Certified Professionals for improved tracking of e-commerce performance
- Digital marketing training for businesses to become self-sufficient in their digital marketing training
If you have any questions in relation to any of these grants, or you would like help in preparing your business plan or grant application please feel free to contact the team here at IMS Marketing as we are familiar with both grants.
Are you are interested in any of our services?
Contact IMS Marketing today for a no-obligation meeting.