Digital Marketing Tools to Scale Your Digital Marketing
IMS have put together a list of twenty digital marketing tools that we recommend for any SME looking to enter the digital marketing space to check out. Manual work is not scalable and with the amount of information and data available today, it is easy to get overwhelmed, so hopefully, this list will get you kick started.
Organic Search – SEO
- Moz – keyword research, link analysis and on-page SEO tool.
- SEMRush – Keyword research, SEO research and link analysis tool.
- AccuRanker – Real-time search engine ranking checker.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider – Technical SEO tool for crawling web content.
- WordPress SEO from Yoast – On-page SEO tool for WordPress websites.
- BuzzStream – Influencer outreach platform
- Consumer Barometer – Free consumer data from Google.
- Google Public Data – Public data available from Google.
- Canva – Content creation platform
- SpeechPad – Video and audio text transcript platform
Paid Advertising Management
- WordStream – SME paid advertising management platform
- Acquisio – Enterprise paid advertising management platform
Email Marketing + Marketing Automation
- MailChimp – Email marketing platform
- HubSpot – Full-funnel marketing platform
- GetResponse – Email marketing platform
- DashThis – Multi-source analytics dashboarding platform
- Hotjar – All-in-one analytics platfrom
- Google Analytics – Web analytics by Google
We have tried to cover most of the requirements of a modern-day marketing operation, but this is by no means an all-inclusive list. Good luck!